• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
23 Jan 2021 17:53 #16685 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic New Parts Topic
The Wheel Horse 113193 Replacement Hydro Temp Switch is now in the store.

I made a separate post on it in this section as well, it is here - Wheel Horse 113193

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
26 Jan 2021 11:11 #16689 by Geno
The Wheel Horse 106649, 32151-11 Grip Ring is now in the store. I can't believe these are over $6 - $7 everywhere. :surprised Time to put a stop to that lol. :tounge2

They are here - 106649 Grip Ring

In case anyone is wondering I've had my pics showing up on other sites so they are now getting the WHS logo watermark on them. Every pic in the store is an actual pic taken right here. It's a lot of work but I guess peeps are lazy and it's easier to steal them lol. :jump1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
27 Jan 2021 17:27 #16691 by Geno
Since I don't have to worry about selling tractors or restoring them to sell the parts thing is really moving on like I hoped. :thumb1

The Wheel Horse 119440, 103480 Clutch - PTO Switch is stocked and in the store. I was about out of NOS switches so it was time to find a solution for these since they were discontinued years ago. There are a lot of safety switches I can do without but this one is a must have, especially if there are kids around...

More info about it is here - Wheel Horse 119440 + 103480

Up next lol... :laughing

The rubber hood latch assy samples will be here tomorrow. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
28 Jan 2021 14:19 #16694 by Geno
Latch samples are here and I have a configuration here I like. :smile2

This is for the 106825 hood latch. This assy is from the OEM supplier of the originals but there are several options, configurations and steel types, even in stainless steel if the wallet allows lol... A few small things will be changed to improve over the factory part.

#1 Instead of the cotter pin that gets seized up over time (I hate trying to drill those things out...) this one will have an e-clip and flat washer on it.
#2 Both brackets are a little heavier.
#3 The clasp has a locating pin for 1 hole so it only needs 1 rivet to hold it on. The top rivet didn't do anything as there was downward pressure on it anyway.

It is also all made in USA. I should be able to order enough quantity to be able to come in at 1/2 price of Toro, or 2 entire assy's for the price of 1 Toro. It will also be a better part I think. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
04 Feb 2021 11:27 - 04 Feb 2021 11:30 #16703 by Geno
They are here and in the store. :woo They are less than half the price of Toro for an OEM part. You won't find a better price that we have found, even for the cheap knockoff's that have a rivet holding the rubber to the bracket instead of a pin and the incorrect clasp or keeper. These are also freshly manufactured parts by the OE supplier, none of this 5, 10, 20, or 30 year old or older rubber that has already started to deteriorate, or anything made offshore. These are all Made in USA.

They are here - 106825 Hood Latch Assy

We have a few of them... 200 of them are unboxed, checked and ready to go. :thumb

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 04 Feb 2021 11:30 by Geno.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds