• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
24 Oct 2022 09:08 #17832 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
Where on Earth does time go?! I guess it changes a lot with going to 40 hour or less weeks that I've never had before, this must be how normal peeps live. It seems like no more has the day started then it's already over... I can say it's kinda nice to have some time to myself and do more of what I want to do for a change, having a life is pretty cool even though it's prob still a boring one compared to a lot of peeps. :tounge2

I've been doing a little cleaning around the shop, spent most of last Friday at the dentist getting the teeth relined from scratch and doing some hanging out and shopping in Lexington while it was such a nice day. I spent most of the time on the phone Sat catching up with customers and have a few coming in from Tennessee and North Carolina soon. Today and tomorrow is supposed to be in the upper 70's so I need to get rid of all the garbage, get out and get a haircut, see the Chiropractor, stop by Lowe's to trade in some Craftsman tools, and grocery shop along with a few other things. Tomorrow is mowing and blowing the lot, getting rid of the first round of leaves, go and pay property tax on the property and all the vehicles, and get caught up on some paper work. Things may switch up a bit but that's my list for the next 2 days before another cold front comes through so I can just hibernate here for a few days until it passes lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2022 10:25 #17835 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic What's everybody doing?
Sounds like a plan:hi5

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
04 Nov 2022 14:29 - 04 Nov 2022 14:36 #17836 by Geno
Round 2 of mowing + leaf duty is done, Acorn, Hackberry, and Maple trees are without leaves now, 1 more round to go after the last trees are bare. :thumb1

The pic below is nothing compared to what's coming I think... Just got back from filling up the Dually (34 gal tank, held 31) and 3 empty 5 gallon cans. I've been watching the market and it hit $92 per barrel today so I got in before the increase, and what I think will be a big increase after election day... It's gonna get real ugly and I don't know how a lot of peeps are gonna make it. The current gov has been using the reserves like crazy since March of this year (for election purposes I believe) but they are so low now I think they will let things run it's course and stop that after the elections are over next Tuesday... Reserves were full when Biden took over now we are at a 40 year low, in dangerous territory already.

Here are some interesting reads about where we are and what's about to happen very very soon with supply, costs, and shortages. Diesel problem is the worst since most everything is shipped that way. You think inflation, fuel, groceries, and everything else is high now, like the old song says you ain't seen nothing yet. :tounge2

Oil reserves

Diesel Shortage

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Nov 2022 14:36 by Geno.

More
07 Nov 2022 09:19 #17837 by GT 14
We have a massive Pa. gas tax on top of that. If we can get back to energy production Pa. economy will be booming again.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
07 Nov 2022 13:59 #17838 by Geno
Methinks we'll need a new Pres or veto proof congress for that. However, the latter may happen tomorrow. :smile2

A lot of peeps in the New England states including friends and family I have in NJ have already been notified of home heating oil (same as road Diesel with red dye added) will be very high and there will be shortages... All thanks to our current gov situation that started less than 2 years ago of course. :waiting

Welcome to the Stables!

More
08 Nov 2022 09:27 #17839 by GT 14
When McCarthy is speaker we can work on impeachment for J and K. The red tsunami day is finally here. I would like to see a min of 60 seats flip in the house and all 5 in the senate.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
11 Nov 2022 08:36 #17840 by Geno
Well not what was expected but still good. Almost all of Florida went red for the House, including the biggest shocker of all Miami Dade county. A lot of usually blue spots on the map are turning red as well, like in NY, Wis, AZ, and others you can see on the map in the pic below. The unusual thing is is why it takes 3 days to count votes in some places that are leaning red like a lot of other places. In the days of electronics that I know all too well and quantum computing I can say for absolute sure that something is fishy... :waiting

As for me for the 1st time in a very long time I'm taking a long weekend like everyone else and relaxing. I took yesterday off as well and enjoyed what may be the last 75 and sunny day out shopping and cruising around. I really like not working so much and enjoying life a little lol. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

More
15 Nov 2022 10:43 #17841 by GT 14
Covid has allowed a new level of deception the "mail in" vote.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
30 Nov 2022 08:33 #17857 by Geno
I am going to see if I can blow something up on the site again today...  

Welcome to the Stables!

More
30 Nov 2022 09:36 #17859 by GT 14
TnT = Try New Tech

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

Time to create page: 0.656 seconds