• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
22 Oct 2018 10:58 - 22 Oct 2018 11:03 #14930 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Haven't done this in awhile
I have more rotted tires than good ones if you count all of the tractors, I am short on good front wheels, and why not make them all right by swapping things around that are already here. I also only let tractors go that are right, it's why I have the reputation I have ya know. Lot's of people just want one that is right, they don't want to have to work on something they just bought lol. :thumb1

Here is the one I delivered last Thursday, they just wanted something all done and right, and money was no option. They only thing changed was a non Wheel Horse rear wheel with outside valve stems which makes sense with a tiller in the way of getting to the valve stems on a Wheel Horse wheel. The OCD doesn't allow me to do things any other way either. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Oct 2018 11:03 by Geno.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2018 12:37 #14931 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: I have more rotted tires than good ones if you count all of the tractors, I am short on good front wheels, and why not make them all right by swapping things around that are already here. I also only let tractors go that are right, it's why I have the reputation I have ya know. Lot's of people just want one that is right, they don't want to have to work on something they just bought lol. :thumb1

Here is the one I delivered last Thursday, they just wanted something all done and right, and money was no option. They only thing changed was a non Wheel Horse rear wheel with outside valve stems which makes sense with a tiller in the way of getting to the valve stems on a Wheel Horse wheel. The OCD doesn't allow me to do things any other way either. :smile2

yeah i understand but for me sometimes i like to work on my own stuff that is if i know what the heck i am doing......and i aint in business to sell horses like you so what you do makes sense...........but of course i would like to sneak around back and load up a trailer ..Ha Ha...............................................:smile2 :smile2 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
24 Oct 2018 18:28 #14932 by Geno
Cleaning up a few more pieces. I think the 312 is up next, and a box of new decals showed up from Terry today. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!

More
24 Oct 2018 20:09 #14933 by nappypappy
dont think i have seen the numbers like 312-8 that BIG before........:10 :cof3 :smile2 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

More
25 Oct 2018 06:26 #14934 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic Haven't done this in awhile
That is one nasty disker, somebody did a nice job making that. :woo

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
25 Oct 2018 10:07 #14935 by Geno

nappypappy wrote: dont think i have seen the numbers like 312-8 that BIG before........:10 :cof3 :smile2 :bacon0

The decals are home made, I have a nice new set for it sitting right here lol. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
25 Oct 2018 10:17 #14936 by Geno

GT 14 wrote: That is one nasty disker, somebody did a nice job making that. :woo

It was from Tractor Supply, was originally yellow then he added the actuator for the lift in place of the hand crank, wired it up, and painted it red. He also poured the rails full of concrete for weight, and had 3 large poured concrete weights fastened to the top. I couldn't fit the weight blocks on the load so I didn't get them. The discs can be bought for a little over $800 in the stores. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

More
25 Oct 2018 11:14 #14937 by nappypappy

Geno wrote:

GT 14 wrote: That is one nasty disker, somebody did a nice job making that. :woo

It was from Tractor Supply, was originally yellow then he added the actuator for the lift in place of the hand crank, wired it up, and painted it red. He also poured the rails full of concrete for weight, and had 3 large poured concrete weights fastened to the top. I couldn't fit the weight blocks on the load so I didn't get them. The discs can be bought for a little over $800 in the stores. :thumb1

one word WOW..................................................................................................................:smile2 :woo :smile2 :woo :cof3 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
26 Oct 2018 16:47 - 26 Oct 2018 19:11 #14938 by Geno
The 312-8 is up next. Will put up some before pics then add more as it goes along. :smile2

The last pic is where someone cut out the rear wheel centers and moved them back, they will be replaced with something correct and I'll use the modified ones on a rat rod Horse or something someday lol.. :hemademe2

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 26 Oct 2018 19:11 by Geno.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
26 Oct 2018 16:53 #14939 by Geno
After the pressure washing and some shots of the old decals. Someone painted the background color then added the letters, logos, silver, and red pinstripes later. A lot of work for sure.

Just got through buffing the hood and putting some nice hood decals on her. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds