Getting a new 520 ready for Winter duty

More
10 Nov 2017 16:04 #14100 by nappypappy
nice bend and I still need to get my frame welded back together so I can put the cab back where it belongs....just finding the time is a problem and Saturday my wife comes back home.....then she will have some PT here till she is released from the care givers...............:smile2 :hello :cof3 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Nov 2017 16:22 #14101 by Kurt-NEPA
Really looking good Gene. I wish I had that pipe bender. Would have helped me as I had to put similar bends in mine too. I used the old method, two hands and a knee.

1988 520H
1995 520H
1998 520xi
2000 522xi
1950 Ford 8N
1955 Ford 660
Single Stage Blower
2-Two Stage Blowers

More
11 Nov 2017 06:39 #14102 by GT 14
Cabs Rock

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
11 Nov 2017 09:53 #14103 by Geno

nappypappy wrote: nice bend and I still need to get my frame welded back together so I can put the cab back where it belongs....just finding the time is a problem and Saturday my wife comes back home.....then she will have some PT here till she is released from the care givers...............:smile2 :hello :cof3 :bacon0

That's good news Nappy, you'll finally get to eat now. :hungry

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
11 Nov 2017 09:56 #14104 by Geno

Kurt-NEPA wrote: Really looking good Gene. I wish I had that pipe bender. Would have helped me as I had to put similar bends in mine too. I used the old method, two hands and a knee.

Being in the Auto Repair business for so many years gave me the blessing of some unusual Wheel Horse equipment lol. :clap

Welcome to the Stables!

More
11 Nov 2017 12:20 #14107 by nappypappy
:bacon0 :bacon0 :bacon0 :bacon0 :bacon0 :bacon0 :bacon0 :bacon0 :bacon0 :bacon0 :bacon0 :bacon0 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
09 Jan 2018 17:36 #14196 by Geno
Every time they mention snow I do something else to it. The first snow mention got the cab, then they mentioned snow today and it got front tires. If they mention snow again tomorrow and it looks possible this weekend it will get rear filled rear tires, weights, chains, and the weight rack on the back. Then if it really looks like some snow this weekend it will get the blower put on and be ready lol. :rolling

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
09 Jan 2018 19:54 #14197 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: Every time they mention snow I do something else to it. The first snow mention got the cab, then they mentioned snow today and it got front tires. If they mention snow again tomorrow and it looks possible this weekend it will get rear filled rear tires, weights, chains, and the weight rack on the back. Then if it really looks like some snow this weekend it will get the blower put on and be ready lol. :rolling

You ready at any time from what I have seen there...........oh and that fork lift sure comes in handy for so many things...........:woo :smile2 :woo :bacon0 :goodpost :spock

1985 416-8
520-H

More
14 Jan 2018 10:35 #14198 by nappypappy

nappypappy wrote:

Geno wrote: Every time they mention snow I do something else to it. The first snow mention got the cab, then they mentioned snow today and it got front tires. If they mention snow again tomorrow and it looks possible this weekend it will get rear filled rear tires, weights, chains, and the weight rack on the back. Then if it really looks like some snow this weekend it will get the blower put on and be ready lol. :rolling

You ready at any time from what I have seen there...........oh and that fork lift sure comes in handy for so many things...........:woo :smile2 :woo :bacon0 :goodpost :spock

oh and did I say its COLD COLD COLD ..14 here in the derby city this morning.........you might need to put a cab on that forklift.............and this is me today..

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
14 Jan 2018 21:22 #14199 by Geno
You're never too old lol. :rolling

It was 0 here this morning. Most of what is on my drive and lot is ice... >(